EET 5147/4147: Industrial Robotic Vision Systems; Summer 2022, two weeks, August 1 to August 12.
Upon successful completion you’ll receive:
- Four semester credits in 2 weeks
- An industrial certificate from FANUC Robotics Inc.
- This is a required course for Mechatronics majors
What you will learn:
- Concepts of Robotic Vision Systems.
- Design and Configuration of Robotic Vison Systems.
- Comprehend optical principles of reflection, refraction, diffraction and interference.
- Learn and apply Robotic Vision via Industry-standard ROBOGUIDE robotic simulation software.
- Hands-on experience programming and configuring iR-Vision 2D systems for industrial FANUC robots
- Learn to optimize robotics automation using vision systems.
Download an info sheet below.