MTU’s Office of Innovation and Commercialization (OIC), part of the Pavlis Honors College (PHC), is proud to be a member of Husky Innovate, seeking to provide valuable entrepreneurial education programs to students, staff, and faculty at MTU. Check out the schedule of events for the fall 2022 semester below.
- INTRODUCTION TO DESIGN THINKING: Wednesday, September 7, 4- 6 pm; The Alley Makerspace
- INTRODUCTION TO DESIGN THINKING: Tuesday, September 13, 4-6 pm; The Alley Makerspace
- HOW DIVERSITY SUPPORTS INNOVATION WITH DR. WAYNE GERSIE: Thursday, September 15, 4- 5 pm; Fisher 325
- NEW VENTURE CREATION WITH INNOVATOR EDWARD KIM: Wednesday, September 28, 4-5 pm; Virtual
- IDEA PITCH COMPETITION: Tuesday, October 4, 4-6 pm; GLRC 202
- PROTOTYPE YOUR INNOVATION: Wednesday, October 26, 4-6 pm; Aller Makerspace
- PROTECT YOUR INNOVATION: Wednesday, November 2-4; Library 244
- WOMEN’S ENTREPRENEURSHIP DAY PANEL DISCUSSION: Thursday, November 10, 4-5:30 pm; Fisher 325
- BUSINESS MODEL BOOTCAMP WITH JON AND LISA: Monday, November 14, 4-6 pm; Virtual
- EXPLAINING YOUR MARKET OPPORTUNITY: Thursday, December 1, 4-5:30; Fisher 325
Learn more and register at mtu.edu/husky-innovate.
Download a PDF of the schedule below.