Amount: Between $500 – $3,000
- Be a high school senior
- Have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50
- On track to graduate from a high school in Michigan in 2023
- Latino/a or Hispanic ancestry
Application Requires the Following:
- Official high school transcripts
- Personal Statement (prompt in application)
- Letter of Recommendation
Submit Applications: Click here for more information and the link to the application.
Deadline: March 17, 2023
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.