Amount: At least $2,000 (up to 5 awarded)
- Applicant must be enrolled or enrolling at an institution of higher learning (hereafter referred to as college) and be pursuing an undergraduate degree, on a full-time basis. Students in their final year of high school may apply.
- Applicant must be majoring, or intends to major, in a curriculum which will be compatible with a career in the aggregates industry such as (but not limited to) Civil Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Geological Engineering, Mineral Science or Mining Engineering.
- Applicant should have a grade point average of at least a “B”. An application for a student with less than a “B” average may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- Selection criteria are based in part on the applicant’s financial need, character, attitude, and achievements.
Application Requires the Following:
- Completed Application Form.
- College transcript if you are now in college. (A photocopy is acceptable.)
- If you have been in college for one year or less, or are still in high school, submit your high school transcript including ACT or SAT scores.
- Original essay between 300 and 500 words in length
Submit Applications: Click here for more information and to apply.
Deadline: January 4, 2022
Please note: This is an outside scholarship. Michigan Technological University is not affiliated with this scholarship. Michigan Tech does not endorse any specific website and are not responsible for the content on the website. We simply provide these links as a courtesy to you.