Representatives from 10 different companies will be here this week to help you get ready for our largest Career Fair ever…
MOCK INTERVIEWS – CALL TODAY!
• Monday, September 22 – Friday, September 26.
• 9:00 – 4:00 (45 minute appointments on the hour).
• Career Services, 220 Administration Building.
• Call 487-2313 to schedule an appointment.
A great interview is the key to clinching an offer. Practice and strengthen your interview skills with a Mock Interview. Call 487-2313 to schedule an appointment.
• Wednesday, September 24 & Thursday, September 25, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
• Van Pelt & Opie Library, 1st Floor East Reading Room.
Have your resume reviewed and get tips on how to highlight your education and experience from faculty, staff, and corporate representatives.
CAREER SERVICES LEARNING CENTER – Sponsored by DTE Energy
• Monday - Thursday, 1:00 – 5:00 pm, 220 Administration Building.
Take advantage of walk-in hours for the career development guidance you need now.
• Wednesday, September 24.
• Expo and Cookout, Career Fest tent in front of the Library, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
• Panel Discussion, Van Pelt & Opie Library, 1st Flr East Reading Room, 6:00 pm.
Interact with representatives from the Steel Industry and learn about their work and career opportunities.
CAREER FAIR COOKOUT
• Monday, September 29.
• Career Fest tent in front of the Library, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Enjoy lunch, music, and networking with company representatives.
Mark Your Calendar for the largest Career Fair ever – 340 Companies!
2014 FALL CAREER FAIR
• Tuesday, September 30, 12:00 (noon) - 6:00 pm.
• Student Development Complex (SDC).
Dress professionally and bring your updated resume and your 60-second Info-mercial to meet with company representatives offering internship, co-op, and full-time employment opportunities. See the full list of participating companies at www.mtu.edu/career.