Award Amount: $25,000/year
- Be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current post-secondary undergraduate students.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2015–16 academic year. Proprietary and online schools are not eligible.
- Plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering, Technology, or select Design and Business related programs of study. See the list of eligible majors.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
Excluded from consideration are employees and relatives of employees of Scholarship Management Services, Scholarship America and their affiliates and subcontractors, and GM Foundation directors, officers and staff and their relatives. Although GM employees are not eligible, relatives of General Motors employees are eligible.
Please visit their Web site for more details: Buick Achievers