Please view this pdf file for additional information regarding your Michigan Tech Financial Aid Award Letter. As always, please contact us with any questions!
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, is pleased to announce that we are currently offering undergraduate or graduate students the annual BankMobile Financial Literacy Scholarship. This $1500 scholarship is open to college and graduate students of all majors at accredited institutions
- The Annual BankMobile Financial Literacy Scholarship, a $1,500 award to a student who has achieved academic excellence and who demonstrates how financial literacy will make an impact in his/her life.
- College and graduate students of all majors at accredited institutions are invited to apply.
- Link to further instructions and criteria: https://www.bankmobile.com/the-annual-bankmobile-financial-literacy-scholarship/
Award Amount: $500
The WTS Michigan Chapter will be awarding four (4) $500 – Transportation YOU High School Scholarships. The minimum criteria for selection are:
a. Applicant must be a female high school senior.
b. GPA of 3.0 or higher.
c. Currently studying math, science, and technology
d. Considering a career in a transportation-related field.
The application is available for download at: http://www.wtsinternational.org/michigan//documents/
Award Amount(s): 1st place – $5,000; 2nd place – $2,500; 3rd place – $2,500
High school graduate by summer 2015, current full- or part-time undergraduate and graduate students entering or enrolled in behavioral health, nursing, counseling, psychology, social work, marriage/family therapy, or other program focusing on treating mental health and/or substance abuse issues. Must be US Citizen.
American Addiction Centers, a national leader in addiction treatment, is offering $10,000 in scholarships for those majoring in behavioral health, nursing, counseling, psychology, social work, marriage/family therapy, or other program focusing on treating mental health and/or substance abuse issues. The need for qualified people in this field has never been greater, and these scholarships are our small way of helping those who choose to help others.
Michigan Technological University pleased to recognize exceptional students who have actively competed on a FIRST Robotics Competition or FIRST Tech Challenge team during their high school career.
Michigan Resident Value: Eight Michigan resident students will be awarded scholarships valued at $5,000 per year. The scholarship is renewable for four years (eight semesters) of full-time undergraduate study based upon meeting renewal criteria.
Non-Resident Value: Ten non-resident students will be awarded scholarships valued at $14,000 per year. The scholarship is renewable for four years (eight semesters) of full-time undergraduate study based upon meeting renewal criteria.
Award Amount: $25,000/year
- Be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current post-secondary undergraduate students.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2015–16 academic year. Proprietary and online schools are not eligible.
- Plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering, Technology, or select Design and Business related programs of study. See the list of eligible majors.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
Excluded from consideration are employees and relatives of employees of Scholarship Management Services, Scholarship America and their affiliates and subcontractors, and GM Foundation directors, officers and staff and their relatives. Although GM employees are not eligible, relatives of General Motors employees are eligible.
Please visit their Web site for more details: Buick Achievers
Students in any of the STEM fields should review the STEM-SMART Scholarship opportunity. For more information, please contact:
This scholarship is list within the Financial Aid Career Interest Scholarship page.
Award value $1,000
The Abbott &Fenner Scholarships are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution. Students will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our web site: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm
(Deadline: February 28, 2015)
Applicants must be bachelor’s degree candidates and be in pursuit of a career in insurance. Must have completed a minimum of 24 credits by the time the scholarship is to be awarded, have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA, and not be receiving full tuition reimbursement from any source.
For current and prospective students from the Kalamazoo, MI area. (Deadlines ongoing)