Benefit eligible employees who have an annual physical and complete a Health Assessment with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan by December 31, 2017, can earn one of the following incentives:
- $100 deposited into a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- $100 deposited into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- $100 deposited into Techfit
- $200 deposited into a T2 account (funds may only be used at a Michigan Tech facility)
To complete the Health Assessment through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan:
- Log in to your account at bcbsm.com (You can easily register if you are not currently set up.)
- Click “Health & Wellness” in the blue bar at the top of the page
- Click “Take Your Health Assessment” to begin
- Once completed, please print a copy of the confirmation page for your records.
Paper Health Assessment forms will not qualify for the incentive.
Employees who have met the above requirements will be contacted to choose their incentive in 2018. Incentives will be awarded in March 2018. Please read the Wellness Program Notice located online about our voluntary wellness programs.
Contact Benefit Services at email@example.com with any questions.