Ryan Hallowell from Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA) will be available on Michigan Tech’s campus on the following dates and times for one-on-one-sessions:
- Tuesday, September 27 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. | MUB Datolite Room
- Wednesday, September 28 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. | MUB Superior Room
- Thursday, September 29 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. | MUB Datolite Room
No matter where you are in life – just getting started or planning for retirement – a session with TIAA can help you create a plan for your goals. There is no additional cost – it’s part of your retirement plan! You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
RSVP today, as space is limited.
Register for sessions with TIAA directly (click Schedule under the Your Employer category and select Michigan Tech from the dropdown menu).
Or, register by calling 800-732-8353 on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.