Spring and Summer 2019 Registration will begin Oct 24th.
SBE students sign up for advising here
Prior to your advising appointment…
- Run your Audit through MyMichiganTech (uAcheive Degree Audit) *tip: Run “Latest”, not a possible program from the drop down menu, using the drop down will bring up an audit using the 2018-19 degree requirements and not YOUR Catalog Term
- Review your degree completion progress and requirements left
- Note any questions or concerns about your Audit
- Develop a proposed Spring and Summer course list
- Check course availability and develop a schedule (Spring available now, Summer shortly)
Pitfalls to avoid:
- Meet with Academic Advisor at least once a year
- Verify you don’t have holds (parking tickets, unpaid bills, discipline, safety first, etc)
- Look at pre-requisites courses to ensure you have taken them.
- Course descriptions can be found hyperlinked in your audit.
- Be sure you meet any restrictions for a course
REGISTRATION WORKSHOP (Mandatory for First year students-optional for continuing students)