Summer class enrollment remains open and available. Taking a summer class can assist with getting pre-reqs complete, freeing up time during your Fall and Spring semesters and getting you closer to graduation.
As you consider your summer options, if taking a class is on your list we have some to offer in the COB. All courses will be taught online (asynchronously).
Track A (runs May 10-June 24)
- BUS1100: Introduction to Business (CRN 52288)
- EC2001: Principles of Economics (CRN 51143)
- EC3100: International Economics (CRN 50302)
- FIN3000: Principles of Finance (CRN 51389)
- MKT3000: Principles of Marketing (CRN 51398)
- OSM4300: Project Management (CRN 51926)
Track B (runs July 28-Aug 12)
- ACC2000: Accounting Principles 1 (CRN 52290)
- MGT3000: Organizational Behavior (CRN 52291)
- MGT4600: Management of Technology and Innovation (CRN 52289)
- MIS2000: IS/IT Management (CRN 51647)
- OSM3000: Operations and Supply Chain Management (CRN 51399)
MTU offers a variety of summer course options, many general education and math are taught online (asynchronous and synchronous).
The schedule is available here