Attention, Computer Science and Software Engineering Students! The Computer Science Department is looking to hire paid instructors for our Summer Youth Programs (SYP). SYP hosts five one-week CS sessions for middle school and high school students. Instructor positions pay $20/hr, for 40 hours each week. Some courses with larger enrollments will also have an assistant which pays $15/hr.
The Computer Science Department is hiring instructors for the following SYP courses:
- 3D Models & Virtual Reality (Highschool students), June 19-24
- Coding for Internet of Things (Highschool students), June 19-24
- Intro to Video Game Programming (Middle school students), June 26- July 1
- Intro to Video Game Programming (Middle school students), July 10-15
- App and Web Development (Highschool students), July 17-22
- Video Game Programming (Highschool students), July 17-22
We’re also hiring instructors and or assistants for the following. (These sessions require fewer hours/week)
- Women in Computer Science (Highschool students), June 26-July 1
- Engineering Scholars Program (Highschool students), July 24-July 29
- Women in Engineering Program (July 31-August 5)
If you are interested, please send your resume and indicate what course(s) you are interested in teaching to Linda Ott (email@example.com). If you have had experience teaching middle school and/or high school students, please mention that in your email. Student instructors can teach more than one course.