The Keweenaw Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Houghton MI, has an Immediate opening for a person with experience hosting Zoom rooms. Experience with, or willingness to learn, audiovisual equipment is also needed. The job involves managing the technology needed for combined in-person and Zoom remote Sunday public church services.
- Job Opening: Technology Support for Church Services
- Where: Keweenaw Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Houghton MI
- Pay Range: $20 -$23 per hour depending on experience
- Hours: 3.5 to 4 per week
- 9:00am to noon on Sunday, 30 to 60 minutes during the week for a meeting, and prep time
- When: year-round every Sunday with one Sunday off a month. Flexibility for Sundays off when needed.
To apply: send a letter of interest with your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.