Michigan Tech employees are invited to join the Benefits Office for these free, online, live financial health webinars offered through TIAA this November.
- Inside Money: Managing Income and Debt – November 8, 2022 at 3:00pm
- Discover how to help make your money work harder by using your cash flow more effectively, developing good saving habits and better managing debt.
- Register for the November 8 Webinar
- The Power of Savings – November 9, 2022 at 3:00pm
- Whether you’re the kind of person that lives and spends in the now or plans for what’s ahead, there are always ways to save smarter. You’ll learn a number of strategies for better managing your money so you have the knowledge and confidence to pay your bills, save for a riany day, and achieve any larger financial goals you’ve set for yourself.
- Register for the November 9 Webinar
- Financial Housekeeping for Now and Later – November 10, 2022 at 12:00pm
- Get insights into your current financial situation and learn some practical steps you can take to help position yourself for future success.
- Register for the November 10 (12:00pm) Webinar
- Money at Work 2: Sharpening Investment Skills – November 10, 2022 at 3:00pm
- Feel more secure in your savings strategy by verifying you’re on the right track. And if you’re off track, know what adjustments you need to make. Learn how to plan your investments and hold on to as much of your nest egg as possible.
- Register for the November 10 (3:00pm) Webinar
- Lifetime Income: Market-proof your Retirement – November 16, 2022 at 3:00pm
- You diversify your investment portfolio before retirement to help offset risk. A similar strategy can help see you through retirement. Learn how creating a diversified income plan – one that uses a combination of income sources and includes annuity income that’s guaranteed for life – can help reduce the risks you may face in retirement and ensure you have income that never runs out.
- Register for the November 16 Webinar
These webinars count toward Option 2 in your Husky Health Checklist. Follow Michigan Tech Wellness on Facebook for upcoming health and wellness initiatives supported by the Benefits Office, which may count toward your 202 Husky Health Checklist.
All webinars are recorded and available for viewing 90 days after the live event. Visit TIAA.org/webinars to register or watch past presentations on demand.
Watch for more information on upcoming December webinars in Tech Today!
Spanish Speaking Webinars: Starting in 2022, TIAA is offering financial education webinars in Spanish. The webinars can be accessed here.