MTU’s Student Leadership and Involvement organization put on their Plant-A-Palooza event last week and we had a blast! It was so fun to hang out with the MTU community that is still active on campus for the summer.
Did you know that plants can be beneficial to your well-being in multiple different ways? We have listed the ways that plants can be helpful to your well-being below. Click the link at the end of this post to read more about each point!
- Decrease stress levels.
- Help to increase your attention.
- Provide a source of therapeutic activity.
- Help you heal from sickness faster.
- Increase your productivity habits.
- Positively impact the way you view work.
- Improve the air quality indoors and outdoors (depending on the type)
To read more about each of these points, visit the link below!