We’re holding training webinars for creating content in Respondus 4.0 at the end of the month, and I hope you’ll join us.
These free sessions are only 45 minutes long and are a great opportunity for those who are new to Respondus 4.0. They are also perfect for someone who has used the software before but wants a refresher.
Webinar: Creating Content with Respondus 4.0 (45 minutes)
- Wednesday, March 27th at 2 p.m. ET - Register
- Thursday, March 28th at 4 p.m. ET - Register (Repeat Session)
The sessions will cover the following:
- Overview of Respondus 4.0
- Using the Import Wizard to bring in questions from other sources, including formatting tips for Word files
- Copying items from other Respondus files from the Edit Tab
- Accessing publisher test banks through the Respondus Test Bank Network
- Using the Retrieval Tab to reuse and/or edit assessments already in your LMS
- A chance to ask questions
Space is limited so I recommend signing up soon! Feel free to forward this invitation to instructors, instructional designers, or other support contacts who use or are interested in using Respondus 4.0