Michigan Tech’s Silicon Valley Experience, a trip offered each year during Spring Break, is your chance to see real business in action—in a place that has become home to some of the world’s largest corporations: Fortune 1000 companies, software giants, high-tech startups, and more.
When you join a group of fellow School of Business and Economics students on a immersive adventure into the heart of the technological business world. You’ll have the opportunity to
- Tour companies like Meraki/Cisco, Autodesk, Porter Vineyard, Netflix, Apple, Ford, Brocade and Clair as well as recent Michigan Tech alumni startup companies Skymind and Handshake
- Meet with entrepreneurs and innovators
- Talk with Michigan Tech alumni who are leaders in their field
- Get answers to your real-world business and leadership questions
- Gain firsthand experience of the enterprises that are revolutionizing global business
Read more about the 2016 Silicon Valley Experience supported by gifts from alums Rick Berquest and Tom Porter.