Drs. Ali Ebnenasir and Steve Seidel were recently awarded $106,000 from the National Science Foundation in support of their research. Their project is entitled “Towards the Model Checking of the Partitioned Global Address Space (PGAS) Applications”. The goal of this project is to use model checking techniques to increase the dependability of High Performance Computing (HPC) applications based on the Partitioned Global Address Space (PGAS) model of shared memory parallel computing. The project is expected to take approximately 18 months.
Also In This Section
- Havens Appointed First IEEE CIS Conference Publication Editor
- New NSF Project to Improve Great Lakes Flood Hazard Modeling
- Bob Mark Business Model Pitch Competition Is January 28
- Health Research Institute Panel Is January 25, 12 pm
- Registration Open for Graduate Research Colloquium 2021
- Winter WonderHack Is February 19-21