It’s not too early to start preparing for a summer job; plan ahead for the Michigan Tech Career Fair Spring 2012 by preparing a resume and polishing interview skills.
- Resume Review: Visit the Career Center to schedule a one-on-one appointment to review your resume from now until February 11, 9am – 5pm.
- Resume Blitz: Stop in for a quick resume review. In the MUB Commons, 11am-2pm, January 18, 19, 24, and 25. In Douglas Houghton Hall Ballroom and West McNair Lounge, 3-5pm, February 1. In Wadsworth Hall Annex, 3-5pm, February 2.
- Interview Skills: Visit the Career Center webpage (www.career.mtu.edu/NACElink) to schedule a one- on-one appointment for a mock interview (resume required). February 13-17, 9am – 4pm.
- Etiquette Dinner: MUB Ballroom, February 16, Social, Dinner and Programming, 5:30-7:30pm.
- Career Fair: Student Development Complex, February 21, 12pm – 6pm.
For more details on career professionalism, see the September 2011 newsletter. For details on resume writing and preparing for the Career Fair, see the December blog “Getting Started“.