It’s not too early to start preparing for a summer job; plan ahead for the 2014 Fall Career Fair. For details: www.mtu.edu/career/fair/students:
- Resume Blitz: The Van Pelt and Opie Library , September 17, 18, 24, and 25, 11am-2pm
- Career Fair Preparation: The Van Pelt and Opie Library, September 17, 6:30-7:30pm
- Mock Interviews: Admin Building 220, September 22-26, 9am-4pm, one-on-one mock interview
- Career Fair Cookout: Career Fest Tent outside Library, September 29, 11am-2pm
- SWE ‘Evening with Industry’: MUB Ballroom, September 29, Social 5:30pm, Dinner 6:30pm, Information firstname.lastname@example.org, Cost $20, Tickets MUB 106 M-F 10-2pm
- Fall Career Fair: SDC, September 30, noon-6pm
Fall Career Fair 2014 is where students and companies can meet to discuss potential job opportunities including summer internships, co-ops, and full-time employment. It is a great chance for first-year students to find summer employment which can help in making career decisions. A Job Fair Guidebook will be handed out at the Career Fair and will be available on-line. The guidebook provides a brief description of each company attending the Career Day (see details on the web at www.career.mtu.edu). A shuttle will be provided to transport students to and from the SDC; campus pick-up is at the MUB.