It’s not too early to start preparing for a summer job; plan ahead for the 2017 Fall Career Fair.
- All Events List (look for):
- Interview Skills
- Resume Blitz
- Company Info Sessions
- PCA Career Success Day
- Fall Career Fair: SDC, February 22, noon-5pm
Spring Career Fair 2017 is where students and companies can meet to discuss potential job opportunities including summer internships, co-ops, and full-time employment. It is a great chance for first-year students to find summer employment which can help in making career decisions. A Job Fair Guidebook will be handed out at the Career Fair and will be available on-line. The guidebook provides a brief description of each company attending the Career Day (see details on the web at www.career.mtu.edu). A shuttle will be provided to transport students to and from the SDC; campus pick-up is at the MUB.
The following tips and strategies can help, but there are also a number of other ways to best prepare for your success at the Career Fair:
- Visit the Career Services Learning Center
- Schedule a one-on-one career advising appointment
- Attend Career Blitz before school even starts
- Attend Husky Talks
- Get resume advice from corporate reps at Resume Blitzes
- Schedule a Mock Interview – they’re available before each Career Fair
- See more career fair prep tips.