If you are planning to take MEEM2110 (Statics) Fall 2017, there are several registration requirements that you will need to know.
- You must earn a C or better in MA2160 (Calculus II) to remain in MEEM2110.
- Registration is only open to required majors during initial registration:
- Civil, Material Science, & Mechanical.
- A change of Major form must be signed by your new advisor; your new advisor must contact MEEM for a waiver so you can register during initial registration.
- It is best if you get the waiver before your registration time.
- MEEM2110 typically over fills, follow instructions to get on the wait list.
- Other majors may register after initial registration:
- Chemical (elective); Electrical (elective); Environmental & Geological (used with MEEM2150 to replace ENG2120); not accepted for Biomed & Computer.