Due to the generous support of the DeVlieg Foundation, the Graduate School is now accepting nominations for 2019 summer fellowships.
All graduate programs may nominate one eligible PhD student. There will be two recipients—each will receive a stipend for summer 2019 plus tuition support (one credit or three research credits in Research Mode). Eligible students will meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a graduate student in one of the fields supported by the DeVlieg Foundation:
- Engineering or a closely related field
- Biology/Wildlife (2019 Summer Research Award in Biology/Wildlife)
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled in a PhD program.
- Must be nominated by student’s graduate program. Each PhD program may nominate one student.
Nominations are due no later than 4 p.m. Jan. 24 to the Graduate School. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org is preferred.
See our web page for details on the application procedure and materials needed. Each program may determine its own internal selection procedure.
Contact Debra Charlesworth in the Graduate School with any questions.