A TOEFL® scholarship can help you study at any of the 8,500+ institutions listed in the TOEFL® Destinations Directory (PDF). The scholarship program is designed to award TOEFL test takers for achieving academic excellence, exhibiting leadership skills, performing extracurricular activities and demonstrating English-communication proficiency.
Test takers applying for the scholarship must currently be living in China, India, Japan, Korea or Taiwan.
The TOEFL Scholarship Program rewards students who have high academic achievement as well as:
- ability to communicate in English
- demonstrated leadership skills
- participation in extracurricular activities, such as community service
- innovative ideas as reflected in essays
To be eligible to win a TOEFL scholarship, you must:
- Currently be living in the country from where you are applying.
- Beginning undergraduate or graduate study in 2013 at a college or university listed in the TOEFL® Destinations Directory (PDF).
- Hold a grade point average of at least 80 or higher on a 100-point scale or a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. For high school students in Korea, you must have a level of 1–3 on a 9-level scale in any three subjects in your last semester.
- Have a valid TOEFL test score used as a requirement for admissions into your undergraduate or graduate program.
- Complete the application form online and upload your transcripts.
The deadline is April 30, 2013. Apply for a scholarship today!
Scholarship award funds for students who will be studying abroad are applied to their tuition fees only after the student has registered with the institution and arrived on campus.
If you have questions email us at email@example.com.
Administered by ETS Scholarship & Recognition Programs.