Friends of the Van Pelt Library invite you to donate your gently used books, CDs, DVDs and more for the upcoming book sale, which will be held Apr. 7–8, 2015.
- If you only have a few donations, please drop them off in the Friends Book Drop located in the library vestibule.
- If you have a box or bag of books, please bring them to the Library Service Desk located on the first floor of the library. If you require assistance, call the Service Center at 7-2508 to have someone meet you at the back door.
- If you need help getting your book sale donation books to the library and would like someone to come to your house to pick them up, contact Dana Richter at 7-2149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items Not Accepted
- old, tattered, yellowed, marked-up or damaged books
- marked-up lab manuals
- instructors’ class guides
- magazines, journals and conference proceeedings
- outdated almanacs, travel guides and computer manuals
- cassettes, VHS, etc.
- catalogs or telephone books
- encyclopedias and similar sets (unless of high quality and current)
Originally posted in Tech Today (11/14/2014)