Are you working on formatting corrections for your dissertation, thesis, or report? Do you need help?
Join Harriet King, coordinator of the Graduate School Communications Assistance Program for group work hours on campus. These workshops are provided at no charge to students working on a dissertation, thesis, or report. Harriet is skilled with MS Office, Open Office, and Adobe Acrobat Pro, and can provide group tutoring and assistance during these open times:
- Monday, July 6, 2015, 1-4pm – Fisher 330
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015, 1-4pm – Dillman 213
- Monday, July 13, 2015, 1-4pm – Dillman 213
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 1-4pm – Dillman 213
- Monday, July 20, 2015, 1-4pm – Dillman 213
- Wednesday, July 22, 2015, 1-4pm – Dillman 213
- Monday, July 27, 2015, 1-4pm – Dillman 213
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 1-4pm – Dillman 213
- Thursday, August 13, 2015, 1-4pm – Dillman 211
These rooms are equipped with PCs with University software, or you may bring your own laptop. Harriet can also assist you via distance at those times with Skype. Contact Harriet for more information.
If you need additional help or prefer one-on-one assistance, please contact Harriet to arrange for times and inquire about the services available and pricing for these sessions. Please note that Harriet will be unavailable July 30 – August 10th.