APAM Scholarship Program ensures the future of the asphalt industry and that of asphalt as America’s leading choice in paving materials.
- An incentive for students to be interested in the asphalt paving industry
- A workforce with training in asphalt technology
- An incentive for colleges/universities to offer training in asphalt technology
- The scholarship program currently provides funding for undergraduate or graduate students who are U.S. citizens and enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university or two-year technical institution in Michigan and are interested in pursuing a career in the HMA Paving Industry.
- Financial need will not be considered and scholarship awards are renewable up to two years or graduation, whichever occurs first, on the basis of satisfactory academic performance and continued eligibility for the program.
Application deadline: October 6, 2014