Are you interested in helping us learn if fasting improves cardiovascular health?
We are recruiting participants for a research study investigating how an intermittent fasting program impacts cardiovascular health. This study involves a 4 week control period followed by a 6 week period of intermittent fasting.
For this study you will be asked to do the following:
- Visit the lab 8 times over 10 weeks
- Fast twice weekly for 6 weeks
For those participating in this study you will receive
- Monetary compensation
- Information about your body composition and cardiovascular health
- 18 to 40 years old
- No acute or chronic health conditions, injured, or recent surgery
- No history of eating disorders
- Normal resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Do not smoke or vape more than once a month
- Not currently participating in a fasting program
- Pre-menopausal with a regular menstrual cycle typically lasting 15 to 45 days
- Not breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant
- Not currently using oral, injection, or implantable contraception.
If you are interested, please contact us using the information below or send us your contact info by using the QR Code or link.