We are recruiting healthy adults to perform an upper-body endurance exercise test. Your participation will help us develop a heart-rate based equation to better prescribe exercise for healthy and clinical populations.
You may be eligible to participate in this research study at Michigan Technological Univesity if you:
- Are between the ages of 18-80
- Do not smoke
- Are not diabetic
- Have never had a heart attack or stroke
- Do not have a cardiopulmonary condition
- Do not take any heart or blood pressure medication
- Do not have any implanted devices such as a pacemaker or pain pump.
For more information, contact Jana Hendrickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 906-369-3648