Tandem/Neal Associates is currently recruiting for the following…
Position: Quality Manager
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Description: The Quality Manager will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a quality program that meets customer requirements and corporate standards in a small job shop / heat treating environment. The Quality Manager will be required to work directly with customers in problem solving efforts.
Requirements / Preferences:
– MUST have materials science/engineering, metallurgy or heat treat background
– Familiarity with the following quality systems: TS16949, CQI-9 and ISO14000
– Prior supervisory experience (2 years preferred) – small plant experience okay
– Must be well-versed in working, and communicating, with customers
– Must be authorized for working in the United States WITHOUT visa sponsorship (Visas will not be sponsored for this position)
Relocation assistance will be provided.
Qualified candidates should email a current resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
NOTE: Candidates with a Quality Engineer (QE) background that would have an interest in moving into a Quality Manager’s role are encouraged to apply for this position!