Films include stories about:
- High school STEM students competing for international honors (“Science Fair“)
- An early Silicon Valley startup (“General Magic“)
- Internet censorship (“The Cleaners“)
- The first photo of the moon from space (“Earthrise“)
- Solar-powered flight (“Point of No Return“)
The festival runs Thursday through Sunday, Nov. 1-4 at the Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts. Times and information for specific films and events can be found online. The festival is free and open to the public.