If you are still deciding on a major, there are several items you may want to consider.
1. Meet with an academic advisor before you leave for campus for the summer.
- Biomedical Mr. Mike Labeau (344 M&M, email@example.com))
- BSE & Engineering Undecided Ms. Amy Monte & Dr. AJ Hamlin (112C Dillman, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Civil & Environmental Ms. Julie Ross (103 Dillman, email@example.com)
- Chemical Ms. Katie Torrey (202M Chem Sci, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computer Mr. Trever Hassell (131 EERC, email@example.com)
- Electrical Ms. Judy Donahue (131 EERC, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Geological Ms. Kelly McLean (627 DOW, email@example.com)
- Materials Dr. Daniel Seguin (U-101 M&M, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mechanical Ms. Danise Jarvey & Mr. Ryan Towles (204AMEEM, email@example.com & 205A MEEM, firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Take an engineering seminar course Fall 2014 to see if a particular major is right for you. The courses that are offered are listed below.
- Biomed BE2100 – Tue 4-5
- Chemical CM1000 – Tue 11-noon
- Civil CE1000 – Mon 2-3
- Environmental ENVE1501 – Tue 2-5
- Geological GE1100 – Wed 4-5 & Sat 9-11
- Sciences and Arts Undecided SA1000 – Tue & Th 10-11
- Career Development Foundations UN2525 – Tue 4-5