Fall Registration will begin towards the end of March. Here is the Fall 2016 Priority Schedule for registration. Your registration time is based on your current credits earned (does not include current credits you are registered for).
Prior to Fall Advising Appointments
- Run your Audit in Banweb (DARS) *tip: Run “Latest” and not a possible program from the drop down menu
- Review your Degree Requirements
- Develop a proposed Fall course list
- Note any questions or concerns about your Audit
- Schedule an Advising Appointment if necessary (especially if a few semesters from graduation or have not met with an advisor in 2-3 semesters)
To schedule an appointment, go through Google Calendar.
- Use your Advisor, Jodie Filpus-Paakola’s email email@example.com in the guest invite on the right
- View my availability against yours using “find a time” tab next to “event details” at the left
- In the subject please indicate the following Last Name, First Name: Advising
- Please allow for 30-45 minutes for our appointment
Jodie will be holding walk in office hours during registration following Spring Break (no appointment needed)
Monday-Friday between hours of 9 a.m.-Noon and 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
- March 14-18 and
- March 21-25
Summer Registration has been available since the Fall. If you plan to register for Summer courses please do this sooner rather than later. Some departments are considering low course enrollment currently to make decisions if a course will get dropped from the Summer schedule.