Undergraduate students who are unsure of their major, or are interested in pursuing a dual major, are invited to attend the Meet Your Major series hosted by the School of Business and Economics (SBE). This is an opportunity to hear from faculty and current students about internships, courses, career paths, and student organizations.
Meet Your Major will take place from 4 to 5 p.m. on Wednesdays. Snacks and refreshments will be served. Contact Shannon Rinkinen with questions and see below for topics, dates, and locations.
- Marketing—Sept. 26 in AOB 101
- Engineering Management—Oct. 10 in AOB 101
- Finance—Oct. 17 in the APMP Trading Lab
- Management Information Systems (MIS)—Oct. 17 in AOB 101
- Management with concentrations in Supply Chain Operations and Management and Entrepreneurship—Oct. 24 in AOB 101
- Accounting—Nov. 7 in the APMP Trading Lab
- Economics—Nov. 7 in AOB 101