Alexander Maze Contributes to Geology Lab Guide Publication

Alexander Maze

Alexander Maze ’27 Management has contributed to the recently published lab guide, “Investigating the Earth: Exercises for Physical Geology,” published by the University of Houston. View the publication.

Maze enhanced the images in the publication, digitally improving the appearance of illustrations that were lacking in color quality and detail.

“I’m proud to contribute to enhancing educational resources with visual precision,” he says.

Maze chose the College of Business Management major because he is interested in learning how to manage companies and corporations and make them more efficient and profitable.

In his first year at Michigan Tech, Maze started a small up-fitting business, found some amazing friends, and did amazing things, he says.

“I really love what MTU has taught me. I can’t wait to see what this year will bring for me,” Maze adds. He will begin his sophomore year this fall.

While Maze is studying business, both his parents are geologists. “It’s just something I grew up with being around,” he says of geology. “When this wonderful opportunity presented itself, I knew I had to jump at it!”

One response to “Alexander Maze Contributes to Geology Lab Guide Publication