Scholarship: Northeast Chapter of the Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors

On behalf of the Northeast Chapter of the Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors, I am happy to announce, and provide to you, application materials for two $750 scholarships that the Chapter is offering for 2022.  I would ask that you please forward this information to your students as soon as you are able.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Please acknowledge your receipt of this email containing the 2022 Scholarship Announcement and note that we are using a new format for applications. A Google email is required, if this presents a problem for your institution or students please let me know.
  • Applications are due by December 19, 2021 and will be awarded in January 2022.
  • Please acknowledge that you are the correct contact for your educational institution and that you will be able to notify students studying land surveying and circulate this information accordingly. 
    • If you are not the correct contact, or there additional people at your institution that I should contact for this, please let me know as soon as you are able.
    • Joe Lett is cc’d in the event I have an incorrect email.

2022 Application Form:

https://forms.gle/71tzBYZBAmSUCyF98