The Atkins Foundation Scholarship for Minorities in STEM is available to female students and students of African-American, Asian, Hispanic, Native American/ Native Alaskan, and Native Hawaiian/ Pacific Islander descent, and be:
- A US citizen or permanent resident.
- A junior or senior, full-time, day-time student at an accredited and approved college or university.
- Enrolled in contiguous fall and spring semesters, carrying a minimum of 12 credits and earning a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) each semester.
- Working towards a baccalaureate degree in science, technology, engineering or math, specifically related to disciplines within our industry with at least 60 credits of college work prior to the submission of the application.
- These degrees include but are not limited to Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Geomatics, Landscape Architecture, MEP (Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing) Engineering, and/or Transportation Planning.
Applications are due by March 31.