Scholarship: MITA Scholarship Fund (Construction)

My name is Danielle Coppersmith, Manager of Communications and Events for the Michigan Infrastructure and Transportation Association. I’m reaching out to you today in hopes that you can help spread the word to potential applicants about the MITA Scholarship Fund. 

The MITA Scholarship Fund offers financial support to individuals hoping to pursue a career in the heavy construction industry. This scholarship is not only available for students who may be looking to get a 4-year degree in engineering, construction management, etc. but also for those who are looking to attend a trade school. Anything heavy construction related. In an effort to get the word out to more potential applicants, I am wondering if you could add our link to a page of available scholarships on your website (if applicable) and share it with your department heads to share with students who would qualify and benefit. 

You can learn more about the scholarship here.  

Thanks so much for your time and consideration and please let me know if you have any questions (Danielle Coppersmith <daniellecoppersmith@thinkmita.org>).