The Green Film Series announces the 2016 titles and dates. The series run monthly from January to May.
Below is the list of titles, dates and locations, including one lecture next month.
2016 Green Films Titles and Locations
- Jan. 14 – Population, Environment and Conflict (G002 Hesterberg / Forestry Atrium) – Lecture
- Jan. 21 – Racing to Zero (in 139 Fisher Hall)
- Feb. 18 – Feeding Frenzy: The Food Industry, Marketing & Creation of a Health Crisis(G002 Hesterberg / Forestry Atrium)
- March 23 (Wed.) – Lost Rivers (in 135 Fisher Hall)
- April 21 – Project Wild Thing (G002 Hesterberg / Forestry Atrium)
- May 19 – Bikes vs. Cars (in 135 Fisher Hall)
The Green Film and Lecture Series is cosponsored by, Lake Superior Stewardship Initiative, Michigan Tech Center for Water and Society, Keweenaw Unitarian Universalist Fellowship and Keweenaw Land Trust.
Monthly flyers will be posted here.