Health Informatics Student Naomi Sang Featured in Kenyan Digest Article

From Kenyan Digest, published March 6, 2023

Read the original article here.

Master’s student Naomi Sang, Department of Health informatics, was featured in the Kenyan Digest in a story about the Kenya Airlift Program, which helps Kenyan students study in the U.S. 

Naomi Sang’s personal experience highlights the outstanding opportunities and benefits of pursuing a Master of Health Informatics in the USA. From the world-class education and cutting-edge research opportunities to the vibrant culture and diverse communities, studying this great course there is an amazing experience.

As a beneficiary of The KENYA Airlift Program at Michigan Technological University, Naomi’s success is a testament to the growing global interest and investment in health informatics.

With the growing importance of technology and data in healthcare, a Master’s in Health Informatics can open doors to a rewarding career that positively impacts the health and well-being of individuals and communities.

To learn more about this program please visit www.kenyaairliftprogram.com

A Little Bit About Me!

I am a former international student in USA and I am a senior IT consultant in the areas of Oracle EBS Financials and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) here in USA. I am the programs director of Appstec America – A consulting company based in Tampa, Florida, USA.

I’ve been blessed to have learned a lot in my career as an IT consultant. My life has truly changed, and I’ve made it my mission to give back and serve others beyond myself. Whether that be helping you to relocate to USA as an international student, train you as an IT consultant, help you start and build your own online business, creating your financial freedom, motivating you to pursue your goals and dreams, to being more productive, to inspiring you to constantly improve yourself.

My mission is to get you to wake up to the unlimited potential within you and achieve what you’re truly capable of through my various self-development training programs. On the internet, I openly and passionately share my life experiences and all of the very best concepts, strategies, tools, and resources that I continue to discover that have made a measurable difference to my life and will do for you as well.

Keep your dream alive and never give up! To learn about my company’s amazing programs, please go visit www.appstecamerica.com.

Contact me at info@appstecamerica.com.

MPOWER-Africa Airlift Scholarship is a joint initiative between one of the world’s leading international student loan companies, MPOWER Financing, and Appstec America, an education and tech consulting firm, to assist bright graduate African students study in the United States through a merit-based academic scholarship.

• Qualifications for the Scholarship
  • Should be interested in studying Master’s in the US and Canada
  • You must be admitted to an MPOWER-supported U.S. school –
  • See the list of schools
  • Your country of origin must be in Africa.
  • You should possess a GMAT score greater than or equal to 650 or a GRE score greater than or equal to 315.