It’s not too early to start preparing for a summer job; plan ahead. Career Services has a full schedule of events to help students get ready for the 2015 Spring Career Fair.
- 1st and 2nd Year Meeting: An Internship or Co-op is in your Future! January 27, 7:15pm
- Get ready for the Career Fair, Stating the week of February 8th
- Resume Blitz: Strengthen your resume with help from industry and campus professionals.
- Career Fair Preparation: Learn about what to expect, what employers are looking for, and how you can best prepare for a successful Career Fair.
- Mock Interviews: Schedule a mock interview appointment with a professional to prepare for the upcoming career fair!
- Career Fair Cookout: Stop by the MUB Ballroom to speak with company representatives before the Career Fair.
- Business and Dining Etiquette Dinner (ticketed event):
- Spring Career Fair: SDC, February 16, noon-5pm
Spring Career Fair 2015 is where students and companies can meet to discuss potential job opportunities including summer internships, co-ops, and full-time employment. It is a great chance for first-year students to find summer employment which can help in making career decisions. A Job Fair Guidebook will be handed out at the Career Fair and will be available on-line. The guidebook provides a brief description of each company attending the Career Day (see details on the web at www.career.mtu.edu). A shuttle will be provided to transport students to and from the SDC; campus pick-up is at the MUB.