If you are still deciding on a major, there are several items you may want to consider.
1. Meet with an academic advisor before you leave for campus for the summer.
– Biomedical Mr. Mike Labeau (344 M&M, email@example.com)
– BSE & Engineering Undecided Ms. Amy Monte (112C Dillman, firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Civil & Environmental Ms. Julie Ross (103 Dillman, email@example.com)
– Chemical Ms. Katie Torrey (202M Chem Sci, firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Computer Mr. Trever Hassell (131 EERC, email@example.com)
– Electrical Ms. Judy Donahue (131 EERC, firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Geological Ms. Kelly McLean (627 DOW, email@example.com)
– Materials Dr. Daniel Seguin (U-101 M&M, firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Mechanical Mr. Ryan Towles (205A MEEM, email@example.com)
2. Take an engineering seminar course Fall 2018 to see if a particular major is right for you. The courses that are offered are listed below.
– Biomedical BE2100
– Chemical CM1000
– Civil CE1000
– Computer EE1111 (Track B, go to 131 for registration waiver)
– Electrical EE1111 (Track B, go to 131 for registration waiver)
– Environmental ENVE1501
– Geological GE1100
– Exploring Majors at Michigan Tech – Sciences and Arts Undecided SA1000
4. Check out the information about different engineering fields at the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics.