The Michigan Space Grant Consortium (MSGC) is inviting applications for 2010-11. The application and review processes are all online at www.umich.edu/~msgc .
Funding is available for the following:
* Fellowship Program
* Research Seed Grant Program
* Precollege Education Program
* Public Outreach Program
* Teacher Training Program
Applications are due to Institutional Diversity no later than 3:30 p.m., Monday, Nov. 16.
1) Contact Kellie Buss, Research and Sponsored Programs, to create a budget at 487-2226 or email@example.com .
2) Complete online forms at www.umich.edu/~msgc . (Do not submit until after step number 4.)
3) Complete transmittal form, click here .
4) Print the materials and bring them to Institutional Diversity, which will provide a letter of approval to submit. This step needs to be completed during the week of Nov. 16.
Michigan Tech’s MSGC liaison is Chris Anderson, special assistant to the president for institutional diversity. For more information, contact Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Michigan Tech’s MSGC assistant, Carol Argentati, at 487-2474 or email@example.com .