The Graduate School has awarded its Finishing Fellowships for fall 2009.
The following PhD candidates have received a one-time finishing fellowship:
- Venkat K. Donuru, Chemistry
- Valerie J. Fuchs, Environmental Engineering
- Steven Johnson, Chemistry
- Sarah N. Kiemle, Biological Sciences
- Mark D. Rowe, Environmental Engineering
- Madhana Sunder, Materials Science and Engineering
- Zhonghai Wang, Electrical Engineering
- Jill C. Witt, Forest Science
The fellowships are made possible by the Graduate School.
Application procedures for finishing fellowships, photographs of recent recipients, and descriptions for all of the school’s fellowship programs can be found on the Graduate School’s web page.