The Graduate School is pleased to announce the awarding of six fellowships made possible by the generous support of The DeVlieg Foundation. This years recipients will tackle a wide range of research problems from osteoarthritis in the knee to comparing the cost and effectiveness of two water treatment technologies. Recipients are:
- Darrell Cass, Civil Engineering, MS Candidate
- Colin Gurganus, Physics, PhD Candidate
- Alexandru Herescu, Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics, PhD Candidate
- Megan Killian, Biomedical Engineering, PhD Candidate
- Jarod Maggio, Environmental Engineering, PhD Candidate
- Ashlee Vincent, Environmental Engineering, MS Candidate
See our web page for details about the nomination process, and for photos of our recipients.