A ballet/dance performance of “A Christmas Carol,” featuring a cast of many Tech students, will be at the Calumet Theatre at 7 p.m., Friday, Dec. 3, and at 7 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 4.
Donna Armistead, of International Programs and Services, is the choreographer.
These students will perform:
- Paige Borel (Business Management)
- Allison Strome (Business Management)
- Jared Berryman (Exercise Science)
- Josh Stuempges (Chemical Engineering)
- Joseph Massoglia (Mechanical Engineering)
- Cassi Warsinski (Biomedical Engineering)
Scrooge will be played by John Griebel ’09 (MS, Industrial Archaeology).
As well, the dance will feature children of faculty and staff.