SACNAS provides over 900 Travel Scholarship Awards each year to attend their annual conference. Travel scholarships cover travel and/or lodging expenses for undergraduates, post baccalaureates, graduates, and postdocs to attend the SACNAS National Conference.
SACNAS National Conference
As one of the largest annual gatherings of minority scientists in the country, the interdisciplinary, inclusive, and interactive SACNAS National Conference motivates and inspires with:
- Professional & leadership development sessions
- Student & postdoc presentations
- Scientific symposia sessions
- Nationally recognized keynote speakers
- Over 300 exhibits sharing training, research, grad school, and job opportunities
- Networking and mentoring events
- Cultural activities & performances
Showcasing cutting-edge science by the nation’s leading minority scientists and offering a supportive community is what makes the annual meeting a transformative event for all participants. Connect with professionals and students in all disciplines of science, technology, mathematics, and engineering from across the country.
Upcoming National Conferences
The annual conference takes place every fall. This year’s conference is scheduled for:
2011: Empowering Innovation and Synergy Through Diversity – October 27-30, 2011 in San Jose, California