Sea Grant offers several fellowships for graduate and undergraduate students who are looking for:
- An opportunity to learn more about coastal, Great Lakes and marine issues
- A fantastic career building and networking opportunity
- A chance to apply academic training in ecology, natural resources, policy, or law to real world issues
- An insider view into how environmental policies are developed
- A paid fellowship that can ease the transition from school to working life
For Graduate Students
These are paid 1-2 year fellowships that are typically pursued the year following graduation. The fellowships recruit students with a strong interest in marine and Great Lakes issues from a wide range of backgrounds, including, science, policy and law. Applications are due in late January or February.