The Graduate School is pleased to announce it’s spring seminar series. Designed to help students prepare for careers as researchers in an academic community, attendees will learn about publishing, proposals, and project management.
Please join us on one or all of the following dates for a brown-bag lunch and learn (noon – 1pm). Light snacks and beverages will be provided. Seating is limited; please register to reserve a seat and receive the room location. Students may also choose to view the seminar online (live streaming or recorded).
- March 20 | Publishing, Presenting, and Building your Reputation
- Learn strategies to build your professional reputation through writing and presenting your research
- April 3 | The Art of Proposal Development
- Learn from a panel of experienced proposal writers how to craft successful and compelling proposals to meet the requirements of specific funding opportunities.
- Take-away tips will be applicable for a variety of proposals, including graduate fellowships, research proposals, outreach events, and related proposal opportunities.
- Co-sponsored with the Sponsored Programs Office.
- April 24 | Project Management
- Learn time-tested strategies for steering research projects to successful completion within the context of a complex and demanding graduate student experience