Solar research opportunities for recent Ph.D. graduates!
The SunShot Postdoctoral Research Awards support innovative solar research by offering recent Ph.D. recipients the opportunity to conduct applied R&D at universities, national laboratories, and other research facilities.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2014
- Yearly stipend with two years of support
- Research and travel allowance
- Health insurance
- Relocation allowance
- U.S. Citizenship or lawful permanent resident status
- Economics, Social Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, and Chemistry are just a few of the disciplines that may apply
- Have a Ph.D. for no more than five years
For more information and to apply, visit: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/education/postdoctoral
This program is administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education for the DOE EERE.
The SunShot Postdoctoral Research Awards are the solar-specific opportunities offered under the EERE Postdoctoral Research Awards program.