APAM Scholarship Program ensures the future of the asphalt industry and that of asphalt as America’s leading choice in paving materials.
- An incentive for students to be interested in the asphalt paving industry
- A workforce with training in asphalt technology
- An incentive for colleges/universities to offer training in asphalt technology
- The scholarship program currently provides funding for undergraduate or graduate students who are U.S. citizens and enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university or two-year technical institution in Michigan and are interested in pursuing a career in the HMA Paving Industry.
- Financial need will not be considered and scholarship awards are renewable up to two years or graduation, whichever occurs first, on the basis of satisfactory academic performance and continued eligibility for the program.
Application deadline: October 6, 2014
- Participants in the APAM Scholarship Program will be selected utilizing standard recipient selection procedures as developed by the Selection Committee of the APAM Scholarship Fund based on application.
- Selection criteria include consideration of past academic performance and future potential, leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, statement of career and educational aspirations, goals, unusual personal or family circumstances, and an outside appraisal.
Please submit, along with your completed application, no more than a one page essay on why you feel you deserve this Asphalt Paving Industry Scholarship and how giving you this Scholarship will benefit the HMA Paving Industry.APAM Application for Scholarship
Mail Completed Form To:APAM Scholarship Fund 2937 Atrium Drive, Suite 202, Okemos, Michigan 48864